Are you facing a felony charge, or multiple serious criminal charges, in Sterling Heights, Warren, Eastpointe or surrounding Michigan communities? Whatever your exact situation, hiring an aggressive defense lawyer may be the only way to protect your freedom.
The worst thing you can do is simply wait for the hammer to fall. In a free initial consultation with us at Michigan Law Services, PLLC, you can benefit from our:
- Knowledge of Michigan laws and sentencing guidelines
- Firsthand insight into prosecutors’ priorities and techniques
- Experience at trial in courts throughout southeast Michigan
- Focus on resourceful, aggressive defense of your individual rights
Felony OWI — Drug Possession — Drug Trafficking — Violent Crimes — Sex Offenses — Property Crimes
We are well-prepared to investigate your case and defend you against felony charges including:
- Third-offense OWI or an OWI/OWIL charge that rises to felony level because of serious injury or other aggravating factors
- Possession, manufacture, delivery or trafficking of drugs such as crack or powder cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, Vicodin, OxyContin and other controlled substances
- Assault with intent to commit murder, great bodily harm or criminal sexual conduct
- Illegal gun possession or other weapons charges
- Sex offenses such as statutory rape or Internet sex crimes involving pornography or solicitation
- Financial and property crimes such as illegal use of credit, uttering, forgery, auto theft, breaking and entering, or arson
- Other serious felonies such as kidnapping, home invasion or resisting arrest
You Need a Lawyer Who Will Fight for You
Although you may be feeling frightened or hopeless right now, it is critical to seek legal counsel so that you can, at a minimum, know and consider your options. As aggressive, caring attorneys with trial experience, we may be able to identify problems with the prosecution’s case, opportunities for reduced sentencing, or other angles that help restore your hope for the future.
Contact us as soon as possible. If we are able to handle your case, early involvement is important, enabling us to file critical motions for evidentiary hearings and take other key steps that may impact your future. We believe in all-out effort for each client, including filing appeals if necessary.
Sterling Heights, Michigan, Felony Defense Lawyers